Wednesday, May 2, 2012

WISH Wednesday #29

Isn't this the sweetest, most inspiring place to paint - I just had to show you for WISH Wednesday (Weekly Inspiration for a Seasonal Home). 


Going Home to Roost
The owner of the home - Bonnie from Going Home to Roost - set this area up in her living room as a little painting area.  I love the bright light coming in through the window, and the paints all lined up on the trays, and the driftwood mobile hanging in the window, and the shelf with plants overhead, and most of all, I adore the little desk with barley-twist legs.  I would be inspired to paint here, if I had this in my home - oh and I would paint like Monet, I'm sure of it!  You can see more photos of the home here - light and bright rule the day!  Anyone else inspired to paint.


*************************************

Just a reminder to sign up for the Sharpie Fabric Pen giveaway - you can find details here.  The last day is Friday, May 4th.



5 comments:

  1. Definitely inspired to create. Oh, what a perfect spot. Thanks for sharing.
    Much love,
    Marcia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, and I found you through Elizabeth's Pine Cones and Acorns. I couldn't resist your blog title. Lover of simplicity. Following now.
    Marcia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ugh, i WISH my apartment had half the amount of natural light here - what a beautiful happy place, I especially love the plans

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful light. I'd love to work in a room like that...pinning this for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oooo....I guess I missed this one because it was on my birthday and I was in Tuscaloosa! :D Don't you know I LOVE this!!! Since I usually paint small, I could handle a small space like this *but* Shelley needs more space with her art!

    This is really cute.

    ReplyDelete