Wednesday, October 10, 2012

WISH Wednesday #52

Today I have the perfect photo to share with you. I saw this photo (okay, I poured over this photo) in my recent Style at Home magazine and was hoping I would find it online so I could use it as a WISH Wednesday photo and today I found it. 

Isn't this dining room rustic and cozy and warm?  Perfect for setting a fall table.  I love the fieldstone fireplace and the rough wood table.  I love the white pumpkins decorating the table and the simplicity of white dishes and a white runner. And I love the tiny bit of colour in the red berries in the middle of the table.  

Style at Home
Did you notice that - we are on WISH Wednesday #52 which means I have featured a picture every Wednesday for the past year - amazing. I hope you are enjoying the series as much as I am.  I've really enjoyed searching out the best of the best and am going to keep the series going for the near future, but I had an idea the other day.  I wondered if any of you would like to do some WISH Wednesday posts this year as well.  

If you would like to contribute a WISH Wednesday post then feel free to drop me a line (aliasgracie@gmail.com). It is really quite easy.  You find a picture that totally inspires you and relates to the season we are in and then you write up what you find compelling about it.  One of the things I love about the internet is all the great inspiration out there so the more people finding amazing photos the better.

Pin It

2 comments:

  1. Ooooo I love the white loveliness of it all....so pretty!!! I have truly enjoyed WISH Wednesday, and i Look forward to it every Wednesday, Grace.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, and congratulations on a year's worth of WISH Wednesdays!!!

    ReplyDelete